Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Talk



I am doing pretty well on this diet. I am enjoying the fact that I can be satisfied and make meals for my whole family, not one for them and a special one for me.

I do have one complaint though, I can't find any fat free cheese in this place. I might look to see if there are some soy cheeses that I like. I need to get some cheese. I am loving all my veggies. I make a veggie omelet for breakfast every morning. That and a nice cup of coffee starts my day off right. I am even drinking decaf. I do wish I had a set of scales though. I will be replacing the one that Princess Belle broke soon, because dieting without scales is driving me crazy.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket