| POINTS® Value: 3 |
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Have some leftover spaghetti? Then give our savory pasta pie a try.|
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), chopped
- 1 small onion(s), chopped
- 3 medium portobello mushroom(s), (equivalent to 1/2 cup) chopped
- 12 oz canned tomato sauce
- 6 oz firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- 2 cup cooked spaghetti
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper, onion and mushroom; sauté until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and tofu (be sure to thoroughly drain the tofu before crumbling it up and adding it to the sauce). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer mixture, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat a 9-inch-deep pie plate with cooking spray. Arrange spaghetti in bottom and up sides of pie plate. Pour tofu mixture over spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.