Monday, September 8, 2008

decision


I am working on my decision. I have decided that the change in my eating plan will be made on September 15th when I get groceries next time. That is the easiest and best time for me to change. Until then I will struggle along as best I can.

I am pretty sure I know which diet I am going to do. I have done it before (I know that doesn't narrow it down a lot. Sorry) But I was pretty successful on it. I even won a contest for the amount I lost on it. It is flexible, I feel pretty good on it and I have a lot of recipes for it. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

All man, you're leaving us hanging!
I wish you all the best. hmmm is this the blog version of the cliff hanger? giggle
Vikki

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket