Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

I have to practice positive talk to myself. Whenever I look at this flabby mess that is my belly, I have to remind myself that I just started again and this weight will come off. I hate how I look right now, but I can live with it, if I view it as temporary. Incidentally, I checked and I am in ketosis. I LOVE that. At least if I can't weigh in, I can be fairly confident something good is happening if I am in ketosis.

My breakfast this morning was yummy yummy! I love when I can come up with satisfactory foods that I really enjoy.

I made a mock danish and then I added 1 tbsp of cocoa. (I also added 1 tbsp of peanut butter but I am aware that peanut butter is not really a part of the induction list. It was yummy yummy though.

For lunch, I cooked up some ham, with a dollop of cream cheese in the middle and topped it with an egg and some cheese. I don't know what you would call it, but I would call it yummy!

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Girl, you have to also remember you just had another life living in that belly. So give it some love, it brought you that sweet little angel of yours.

Second your doing so well you need to remember that your doing your best and give yourself some love.

I think your not only doing a great job but your such an inspiration to the rest of us.

So give yourself a break, love your body, it might not look the way you would like right now, but it's always been there for you, so be there for it while it's going through these transitions.

Hugs, and best of luck, your lunch sounds yummy!
Vikki

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket