Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little successes

I had horrible cravings last night. My hormones were playing havoc with me and there was nothing more I wanted than to break into a big bowl of something sweet and bad for me. I held out and had a high protein snack instead. I am proud of me for not breaking into Princess Belle's chocolate bars she has in the cupboard.

I made myself something different for supper. I wasn't feeling like what I had planned so I made something easy and carb-o-licious for Prince Charming and Princess Belle and for me I made something different.

I cooked two all-beef patties in a cast iron pan with some mushrooms and zucchini. I added some seasoning and a little cheese on the patties. It was really good. Easy and delicious.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Bravo! That's outstanding, not sure I could have done that had they been in the house with me, so again Bravo!

Right now I would kill for something salty and crunchy!
vikki

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket