Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting Better

I am feeling more energetic today. Now that could be because Princess Mag-pie slept so wonderfully last night, or I could be getting through the induction flu, but either way I will take it.

I made Hamburger pizza the other day. It was a big hit with my family and I liked that it was so simple to make. I am even planning on making it again later this week. I like easy recipes that take very little time to prepare.

There is a group up the road which are planning a six week boot camp style workout. I would like to attend but I am a little worried about tackling something that big this soon after my c-section.

My plan for supper tonight is simple, just a grilled pork chops with a few grilled zucchini, mushrooms, and peppers.

1 comment:

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

I would check out the boot camp anyway. Perhaps they would be will to let you modify. The advantage would be that you are making a commitment and you'd be networking with a support system. I hope it works out for you!

Mary

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket