Monday, June 2, 2008

Portabello Mushroom Pizza

Portabello Mushroom Pizza

This is a great pizza idea for people looking to cut back on carbs and fat. I like to eat a lot and I ate two portobello mushroom pizzas and came out feeling a little full. Hope you all enjoy.

20 min | 5 min prep | 4 mini portobello pizzas
4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
spaghetti sauce
favorite pizza toppings

1. Wash mushroom caps and let dry.
2. Spray mushroom caps and heating tray with cooking spray.
3. Place on tray with open end up.
4. Layer sauce on cap and place your favorite toppings.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket