Crock Pot Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Ranch-Style Eggs) (Low Carb)
4¼ hours | 5 min prep | SERVES 8
1 tablespoon butter
10 eggs, beaten
1 cup light cream
8 ounces Mexican blend cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
8 low carb tortillas
1. Grease crock pot with the butter (leaving any excess in the pot), and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, Mexican cheese, pepper, and chili powder.
3. Add the garlic and chilies, and stir.
4. Pour mixture into the crock pot, cover, and cook on LOW for 3 hours and 45 minutes (longer may cause the edges to burn).
5. Remove lid and top with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese.
6. Replace lid and cook until sauce is warm and cheese is melted (15 minutes).
7. Top tortillas with eggs and serve