Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Five--Reasons


Five Reasons I am considering going back to WW Flex:
  1. As of tomorrow, I will have been on WW CORE for 5 weeks. Of those 5 weeks, I have only lost weight 1 week.
  2. I lost 55 of my 55 of my 65 lbs lost doing Flex, so it obviously works for me.
  3. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating CORE, I am afraid that if I stick to it, I will end up maintaining this weight and not losing anymore.
  4. I am not ready to give up on my weight loss yet. I still have more work to do.
  5. I think going back to the drawing board and doing straight WW Flex may be what I need. Maybe I need the discipline of Flex. But I do think that once I get to my goal weight, I will switch back to WW CORE. I enjoy it more and I love the food. I just have to be willing to do what it takes to lose the rest of this weight in a healthy way.

Have a Great Weekend Guys! Stay Good and Stay on Plan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your body get into set points and needs to mix it up at times. Both eating and exercising. Don't get discouraged...you are my rock!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Making a decision to change is wonderful. Good luck switching back to flex.

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket