Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weight Loss Wednesday

So, it is Wednesday and I was wondering some things:

  1. Did you go to a doctor before you started on your weightloss journey? I did this time, but I moved before I could really get any assistance from him other than it was a good idea for me to lose weight. My goal weight I did get from a doctor.
  2. What foods do you avoid? Other than the obvious high fat/calorie ones what do you avoid? Do you avoid salt, caffiene, etc? I really don't avoid much but I have been eating less red meats, based simply on points values, I have been eating more chicken and fish and I have just started adding in some veggie products that I am really enjoying
  3. Do you have a time you stop eating before you go to bed? I really don't. In fact I usually save a few points to enjoy as a treat while I watch a show like BB7. My favorite snack lately has been a granola bar, popcorn, and water. It takes the place of my chips, chocolate bar and pop of days gone by.
  4. Are others in your house on a diet too, or are they following your plan? No one else in my house is following my plan, in fact I have all kinds of foods for my little princess because she is too little. I cook a seperate meal for them and for me.

-------------------------------------------------

Things are okay with me today. I have a headache but other than that I am fine. I am looking forward to going to the gym next week. This is going to be a nice change for me, a little me time.

-------------------------------------------------

Food for Wednesday

  • 1 point--yogurt
  • 0 points--coffee
  • 2 points--rice crispy square
  • 1 point--egg beater
  • 1 point--ww bread
  • 1 point--hummus
  • 1 point--yogurt
  • 2 points--granola bar
  • 3 points--chicken breast and tomatoes
  • 2 points--granola bar
  • 2 points--fruit
  • 2 points--yogurt
  • 4 points--snacks
  • 22 points--total points for Wednesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous job you are doing! i can't believe the transformation. Quite inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to a doctor before you started on your weightloss journey?
Nope....i didn't.
What foods do you avoid? Other than the obvious high fat/calorie ones what do you avoid? Do you avoid salt, caffeine, etc?
I love salt, but i try to limit my intake and substitute with spices. I've cut off all unhealthy snacks,for now i'm sticking to my fruit,oatmeal cookies, smoothies and occassionaly a fruity granola bar.
Do you have a time you stop eating before you go to bed?
Not really, if i'm still hungry and haven't over done it that day, i still get a smoothie or some nuts before i go to bed.
Are others in your house on a diet too, or are they following your plan?
Dh would like to loose 5lbs, lol! No, I'm doing it alone.

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket