Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged! Five weird thing/habits about me.

I got tagged by Weight For Baby. Here are the rules:

Here are the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

So here are mine.

  1. I'll start with an odd one that no one would expect to spread around to all my blog buddies. I have one breast bigger than the other. I swear! And as I lose weight the difference gets more and more noticable.
  2. I have only 3 pairs of shoes. My nice dressy ones, my nice office type ones and my comfortable keds. I never own more than that.
  3. If I don't get mail, I tend to check the mail again and again over the course of the morning like the mail will magically appear when I am not paying attention. I can blame this on the fact that I never knew when our mailman is coming but it is still weird.
  4. When I am stressed, I get bad dreams. I always do, especially if I am stressed and hiding it from everyone.
  5. When I am alone in the house, I forget to eat. I am so used to judging my eating by preparing meals for my Little Princess and Prince Charming that when I am alone, I forget to eat until I am starving and shaking. It is strange. You wouldn't think that someone with my weight issues would forget to eat.

There I have told you all of my strange little habits. So now it is my turn to tag someone else:

Food for Thursday:

  • 1 point--egg white scramble
  • 1 point--ww bread
  • 1 point--diet margarine
  • 1 point--orange
  • 0 points--coffee
  • 2 points--granola bar
  • 1 point--ww bread
  • 2 points--low fat frankfurters
  • 1 point--yogurt
  • 3 points--low fat cookies
  • 5 points--veggie burgers
  • 1 point--ww bread
  • 2 points--salad
  • 2 points--Smart Pop
  • 2 points--Low Fat Granola Bar
  • 1 point--yogurt
  • 3 points--cookies (oops)
  • 29 points--Total Points for Thursday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't see your T13, but expand those weird habits by 8 and you've got a great list. lol My T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition is up at Bloggin' Outloud. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your weird things!
I do that with the mail too! Thank goodness I work now, but when I am not working, I check the mail a million times. I just love to get mail.

Anonymous said...

PS. I'll send you the recipe this weekend. If I don't please remind me on Monday.

Anonymous said...

One of my boobs is smaller too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your website.. Did it take a lot to develop? It's really similar to the extrapounds one.. wow

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket