Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesdays Thoughts

I feel really positive today. It is a brand new day, i got to sleep in and I feel really energized, ready to kick this diet plan into full swing!

Food for Tuesday:

2 points--egg white omelet
1 point--ww bread
1 point--low fat cream cheese
1 1/2 points--cookie
2 points--tortilla
1 point--hummus
1 point--low fat cream cheese
1 point--fat free/sugar free yogurt
3 points--chicken breast and tomatoes.
2 point--low fat cheese
2 points--granola bar
2 points--rice crispy square
1 point--yogurt
4 1/2 points--cookies
25 points--total for Tuesday

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket