Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday Pitfalls

Well it's saturday which is always a red button day for me, weekends feel like the time for treats and stuff, you know what I mean? But having my Weigh-in on monday should be good motivation to try to stay on-plan. We have company coming tonight which again is a dangerous situation for me diet wise but it is at my house so I will see what I can do.


I am getting so close to One-derland. I am so happy and excited. I am looking at getting to a place I haven't been in more than ten years! On one hand I am excited, I am sooo close. On the other hand, I am nervous. It is like there is a part of my brain that says that my body will stop and refuse to go any further, like I have no control. Which is ridiculous, right? I am not the only person in the world who will eat less and move more and not lose weight, right. I'm just nuts. I figured that.
I just had some cod given to me and I am not sure what WW recipes I have for it. I will have to see what I can find.

Food for Saturday:

2 points--bread
2 points--peanut butter
1 point--jelly
1 point--fat free/sugar free yogurt
0 points--coffee
1 1/2 points--cookie
2 points--granola bar
1 point--bread
1 point--cream cheese
1 point--tuna
0 points--coffee
1 point--yogurt
1 point--timbit
1 1/2 point--cookie
4 points--soup
5 points--biscuit
25 points--total for Saturday

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket