* 6 ounces rice noodles
* 4 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 medium finely chopped onion
* 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
* 1 cup grated carrot
* 2 teaspoons veggie bouillon
* 1/8 teapsoon red pepper flakes
* 1 cup broccoli - cut into small pieces
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
* 4 teaspoons soy sauce
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute onion and garlic with oil in frying pan for 1 minute over medium/high heat.
3. Add carrot, chicken bouillon, and red pepper flakes. Stir.
4. Add broccoli, celery, and bell pepper and continue to stir.
5. Reduce heat to low and add noodles and soy sauce. Mix well over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
Carbs: 12 g
Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 270 mg
Fiber: 92 g