Monday, December 6, 2010

Chili soup and Tofu Scramble

I have been enjoying a lovely Tofu Scramble for my breakfasts lately. It is so yummy. I tend to add:
- green peppers
- zucchini
- roasted red pepper
- garlic
- mushrooms
- soya sauce
- nutritional yeast
It really tastes super yummy and is so filling. In fact, I make another one for my breakfast today.

I made a great quick chili soup last night. I just put lots of random things in the pot but it was great I will try to remember what I added:

1/4 cup tomato sauce
14 oz diced tomatoes
chili powder
garlic powder
salt and pepper
garlic
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 cup white kidney beans
green pepper
around 1/4 cup olives
lots of diced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup corn

I garnished with chopped green onion, chopped fresh tomato, and chopped avocado.

I just put all the ingredients in the pot and let is simmer until everything was cooked well and the flavors were blended together.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket