Thursday, November 25, 2010

Supper Tonight

Tonight I am not feeling well, I am just putting a few things together. But it sounds like it will be really good. Here is my plan

1/4 block of tofu
2 garlic cloves
chopped onions
mushrooms (a few I have on hand)
broccoli
green peppers
garlic powder
ginger
salt and pepper
soy sauce
couscous
veggie broth

brown chunks of tofu in my cast iron pan. remove from heat and add a very little olive oil and minced garlic and onions. After onions are translucent add mushrooms, broccoli, and green peppers. Cook to desired consistency (I like it not too overcooked). Add seasonings, mix and serve over couscous.

While cooking veggies, bring equal parts veggie broth and couscous together. Stir and let sit five minutes.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket