Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Skinny Bitch"

I read the book "Skinny Bitch" last night and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I was inspired all over again to continue my vegetarian journey. There was a part in the middle that really effected me. I was in tears. I was so upset that even later, it was on my mind and Prince Charming told me that I was letting it get to me. But somethings just get into my soul and that chapter of that book did. I even took a quote from the book, wrote it out and stuck it up on my fridge!

I am reading, "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch" now and getting all kinds of great ideas.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket