Make early to allow the flavors to blend.
* 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 4 chopped green onions
* 1 thinly sliced celery stalk
* 1 chopped tomato
* 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
* 1 cup Mexican salsa, mild or medium
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
Combine beans, onions, celery, tomatoes and chilies in a large bowl. Place the salsa in a small bowl or jar. Add the lime juice and chili powder. Mix well.
Pour the salsa mixture over beans. Toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
HINT: Use different kinds of beans to vary the taste of this delicious salad.