* 1 12 oz. package rainbow rotini
* 1 16 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli and cauliflower, thawed
* 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 4 green onions, chopped
* 1 2 oz.jar chopped pimientos
* 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 1 cup oil-free honey dijon dressing
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* fresh ground black pepper to taste
* dash Tabasco, optional
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain. Rinse under cool water and set aside.
Thaw frozen vegetables by running under cold running water until completely thawed.
Place pasta in a large bowl. Add all the vegetables. Mix honey-Dijon dressing and soy sauce and pour. Toss to mix well. Season with black pepper and Tabasco. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.