* 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
* 1 15 can black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 1 1/4 cups fresh salsa, mild or medium
* 1 tablespoon canned diced green chilies
* 1 cup corn kernels
* 2 cups fat-free tortilla chips, broken into bite-size pieces
* 1 cup avocado chunks
Place the broth, beans, salsa, corn, green onions and chilies in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Place 1/2 cup of chips and 1/4 cup of avocado in each of four bowls. Ladle the soup over the avocado and chips and serve at once.