Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

Well my weight is up this week, but I am sticking more closely to my diet now than I have been and I feel great so I know that the weight loss will follow. I really am concentrating on the health benefits of my diet. My mother had several major heart attacks by the time she was my age and I want to avoid that. And if I am eating a whole foods, low fat, vegetarian diet, I know I will lose weight. My body is just a bit stingy about letting it go at first.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket