Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back to normal

After three days of steady running around, I am exhausted and glad that tomorrow I get to go back to my quiet little life in my cabin in the woods. It is really hard to stay strict on your diet when you are out eating at restaurants, but I did my best.

Back to normal days tomorrow, oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, soup or salads or baked potato with creamed corn, or something similar for lunch, fruits for snacks and whatever I happen to feel like for supper and a fruit smoothie for a snack at some point during the day. I am satisfied and full all day long!

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket