Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I had a MUCH better weigh-in this week. Last week was the only week I didn't lose and I am going to chalk it up to Water Retention and not stress about it. I am down 2.2 lbs this week. Other than last week, I am averaging a loss of about 2 lbs a week. I like that. I mean, it doesn't seem like much, but when you think about the big picture, I could lose 100 lbs in one year!!! (not that I intend to lose that much, but you get the idea).

My plan for this coming week is to incorporate more activity. I have saved a few exercise shows on the DVR and I will be trying some of them out. I like the idea of the Yoga relaxation one and there is a Belly Dancing one and also a strengthening one as well as some calorie burning ones. So it should be fun to try them out to see what I think of them.

I really enjoyed the lentil stew yesterday, although I would like to try it with Basmati rice instead of Brown rice. I just can't seem to get Brown rice cooked enough. Hmmm . . . I will continue to work on it though. I am thinking of coming up with something with Barley for supper tonight.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket