Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update

I have to admit the funeral preparations and everything going on has put me off-plan. But the funeral is Tuesday and then after that I am back on plan! Prince Charming has said that if I can find some family friendly recipes, he would consider trying this diet!! I am going to try to at least have some meals that are on-plan that everyone will eat and enjoy. So my next project will be searching for family friendly recipes that are fat free, whole foods, plant based foods. I am excited about that. And when I start homeschooling, I will be including a food preparation part in which I will be teaching her how to cook healthy food that she will enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I come be a fly on the wall when you begin teaching her to cook?

I am really enjoying following your low-fat, whole food, plant based journey. I'm trying to transition to that . . . slowly (snails pace slow), but surely.

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes too.

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket