- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn
- 1 15oz can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning or barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup or tomato paste
- 3 oz smoky cheddar or smoky Edam cheese, diced or shredded
6 main-dish servings, 4 POINTS each
Most of the points are in the cheese, but the recipe's originator say the smoky cheese flavor really makes the dish special.
I don't know why this cake is "wacky" but it's a much requested recipe. It's very similar to a WW cake recipe that's been around for years.