- 1 ½ lbs lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 large (28 oz) can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes (pick your heat)
- 1 medium can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 4 cans Goya pink beans, rinsed and drained
- Pepper of choice, chopped—anything from sweet peppers to jalapeños or a mixture (poblamos are good; If you use jalapeños, wear gloves to chop them)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbls cumin
- 1 Tbls chili powder
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Add the rest of the ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat to very low and good approximately two hours.
Makes approximately 15 cups of chili.
(4 points per cup)