- 1 cup each diced green & yellow & red peppers,
- 1 cup diced onion,
- 1 can (drained) white corn,
- 1 can (drained) black beans,
- 1 cup diced celery-chopped,
- 1 cup sugar( can use 1/2 cup sugar-1/2 cup splenda) This is just to get the bite out of the apple cider vinegar.
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar,
- 1/2 cup olive oil,
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Can also add 1 can drained garbonzo beans.
- Then to add some kick to it if you want, banana peppers to taste. The more bite you want the stronger or more you want to add.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.