* 2 pounds very fresh baby carrots
* 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Put carrots, paprika, cumin, salt, ginger, cinnamon, garlic powder, cayenne, black pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil into a large bowl and toss to coat.
3. Transfer carrots to a large rimmed baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
4. Roast, tossing halfway through, until just tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Remove carrots from oven and transfer to a large bowl.
6. Add lemon juice and honey and toss well.
7. Drizzle with a bit more oil, if you like, then serve.