- 3 eggs
- 2 T Soy, rice or almond milk
- 1-2 T olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small package (8 oz.) button mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- 2 Brown Rice tortillas
- Grated organic Rice or Soy cheese (optional)
In a sauté pan lightly coated with olive oil, sauté onions until tender. Add mushrooms and peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until tender but not soft. Place spinach in sauce pan over sauté mixture. Cover and allow to steam until spinach begins to wilt.
Grate cheese inside tortilla shell. Cover with layer of scrambled eggs and sautéed vegetables. Roll. Enjoy!