Friday, February 6, 2009

Soy Whipped Cream (Vegan, Gluten-Free)

I haven't tried this one, but it sounds great.

Ingredients:

* 1/4 cup soy milk
* 1/2 cup canola oil (also try 1/4 cup to cut fat)
* 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (I use splenda)
* 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract (if you use vanilla soy milk, you an omit this)

Directions:
Place soymilk and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in blender. Blend at highest speed and slowly drizzle in remaining 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Blend in maple syrup and vanilla, add a little more oil if necessary to thicken. This makes enough topping for one pie, or crisp, or angel food cake, or, well you get the picture.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket