Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shopping thoughts

So, I am preparing to get the groceries that will enable us to keep Princess Belle on a Gluten Free Dairy Free diet. I know that first and foremost shop around the edges of the store, meats, fruits and veggies. I am still trying to sort out what she can bring for her lunches and snacks at school. This is all so new to me.

On top of that I am switching Prince Charming and I to low carb as well as gluten free and dairy free. Which makes grocery shopping even more complicated.

And, I have no idea what to do with all these gluten and dairy filled groceries left in this house. I can't have them up here in the kitchen where they are a temptation to Princess Belle. So I will either have to give them away or store them in the basement.

On the other hand, I am also worried about convincing Princess Belle not to trade her lunches and snacks at school. It will sabotage everything we are trying to do for her.

It would be easier to let her eat what she wants, but I want her to be the best her she can be. I would love for her symptoms to disappear and her life be easier. I hope that doing this diet will do that for her. I would love it if a year from now, she no longer looks so tall and slender. I would love for her to fill out a little and look healthy. I would love the bags under her eyes to disappear. I am hoping this will help.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket