- ½ c honey
- ½ sunflower seed butter (peanut butter also will do)
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 3 c gluten-free rice cereal (like Barbara's)
- 1/2-1 c chopped dates, or pureed
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2-4 tbsp ground flax
- Grease 13 x 9 pan - Spectrum organic shortening. is good.
- Mix honey, nut/seed butter and sugar into pan and bring to boil. Then stir for a minute or two.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour/scoop into greased pan and use spatula to press down.
- Use pizza cutter to cut into squares after 10 mins. Let cool.
Number of Servings: 12