Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gluten Free Eating and blogging

Since going on this gluten/dairy free journey, I have found that the help provided by other bloggers has been invaluable. I wasn't aware that so many people out there were also living this way as well. I have been actually excited reading recipes that I had thought were going to be forever out of my reach now.

As I continue on this journey, I hope to get to be a healthier me, with a happier stomach and a more rested outlook. I will try to share more of it with you. In the past, I have used my blog as a sort of on-line cookbook where I store all my favorite recipes and all of those that I can't wait to try. While I still intend to share my recipes, I am enjoying sharing my other thoughts as well. As I find new and wonderful recipes, I will try to share my source as well (as long as I kept a record while I was collecting information and recipes on my hard-drive)

Right now I have to go get some breakfast. I find supper fairly easy to do gluten free, but coming up with breakfast and lunch and snacks takes more thought. I am new at this and I don't have a handy repetoire of gluten free, dairy free favorites to fall back on yet. With time I guess that will come.

1 comment:

Cory said...

I think this is a great way to share how you feel. Just your thoughts and feelings on this journey can be a major help to others. I've always been inspired by you.

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket