* 1 tablespoon sesame seed
* 1/4 cup Gluten free soy sauce
* 2-3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 teaspoon Splenda
* 1 teaspoon vinegar
* 2 green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
* 5 tablespoons oil
* 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef sirloin or top round beef or boneless
beef chuck roast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
* lettuce leaf (optional)
- Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat, shaking pan frequently until golden (about 3 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix sesame seeds, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, vinegar, onions, cayenne and 1 T. of the oil. Add meat, stirring to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the next day.
- Heat 2 more T. of the oil in a wide frying pan over high heat. Add meat, half at a time, and cook, stirring, until done to your liking when cut (about 2 minutes for medium doneness). Repeat with remaining meat, adding remaining oil as needed.
- Serve with toothpicks, or eat the mixture wrapped in lettuce leaves.