- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 package Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cups shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Ripe Tomatoes
- 8 tbsp Breakstone Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chop or shred lettuce to salad-sized pieces. Set aside with tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
- Brown the beef with olive oil in a large skillet as per instructions on the taco seasoning packet. When beef is browned, mix taco seasoning with water and add to skillet. Simmer until reduced. Remove from heat when done.
- In 4 bowls or deep plates, spread one cup of shredded lettuce each. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes over lettuce. Add 1/4 of taco beef, top with 1/4 cup cheese and two tbsps cream cheese.
Number of Servings: 4