- ground meat, cooked and drained (1 lb makes about 6 servings)
- Per Serving:
- 1/3 C ricotta cheese
- 1/2 C sugar-free spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- 1 C cooked spaghetti squash, or other low carb pasta alternative*
Preparation:1. Cook the "pasta alternative", be it spaghetti squash or something else
2. Cook the meat with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off the fat.
3. Heat the ricotta (microwave works best)
4. Layer in bowl: pasta alternative, ricotta cheese, ground meat, mozzarella, sauce, parmesan.
Nutritional Information (with spaghetti squash): 19 grams ink ecc effective carbohydrate plus 3 grams fiber, 38 grams protein, and 435 calories.