Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Italian Roast Beef

  • 3-4 lb rump roast
  • garlic cloves (3 or 4 sliced)
  • bottled italian dressing
  • pepper
  • grated parmesan cheese

Poke holes in the top of the rump roast (I use the tip of kitchen shears to make nice big slits) Put some sliced garlic cloves and grated parmesan cheese in each slit. ( I make about 12 holes in the roast). Put roast in crockpot, pour about 1 cup of italian dressing over it, sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours. Slice and serve pot drippings over the beef.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket