- 6 oz Ital. sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 3 oz cheese
- OPTIONAL: salsa, bacon, onion
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray 3 super large muffin tins with PAM.
- Cut up links and put two in bottom of each tin.
- Mix eggs and cream and salt & pepper.
- Pour some in each tin.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Pour remaining egg mixture in and sprinkle with rest of cheese.
- Bake about 20 min.(time may vary) until eggs are done and golden.
- Remove from oven and let sit few minutes. Use spoon to remove "muffins".
Serves 3 @ 2.3 carbs
W/O Sausage: 3 @ 1.6 carb
These puffed up about 2" and were really tasty