Nutrition Analysis per 2 pancackes:
130 Calories 5 grams fat
- 1/2 c. Whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c. All-purpose flour
- 1/3 c. Flax meal
- 3 T. Sugar
- 1 T. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash Nutmeg
- 6 1/2 Tbsp. Pasteurized egg substitute
- 1 1/4 c. Skim milk
- 1 c. Pared and shredded apple
- Recipe Directions: Combine flours, flax, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat together egg substitute and skim milk. Add liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined.
- Shred apple and add to batter.
- Spray pan with Pam. Pour 1/3 cup measure of batter onto pan. Cook pancake until bubbles appear on surface. Turn over and brown other side.
- 10 slices
- Eggplant, fresh, sliced thinly with skin
- 10 slices Zucchini, fresh, sliced thinly with skin
- 10 slices Yellow Squash, fresh, sliced thinly with skin
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 8 Green Peppers Strips
- 2/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 # (raw weight) Brown Rice
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 2 tsp. Vegetarian Base
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2 Garlic cloves
- ¼ cup Corn, frozen
1. Mix balsamic vinegar, garlic and brown sugar.
2. Pour over vegetables.
3. Marinate for one hour before service.
4. Cook rice in water with seasonings.
5. Add corn and heat.
6. Keep hot for service.
7. Steam vegetables.
8. Serve over vegetarian rice.
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 Large egg whites or equivalent amount of egg beaters
- 1 cup Fine dry breadcrumbs (hard to find commercially, prepare your own)
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese, soy based or fat free
- 2 Medium eggplants, sliced into 1/4 thick rounds
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (use less if desired)
- 2 1/2 cups Marinara sauce (make your own or substitute healthy choice or other fat free sauce)
- 3/4 cup Fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat/whisk egg whites/eggbeaters with 3 tablespoons water until frothy. Combine bread crumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese with salt and pepper to taste in shallow dish. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture and place on baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, turn and bake again. This part takes about 1/2 hour.
- Mix basil with marinara sauce. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in baking dish, top with eggplant slices and cover with 1 cup of sauce and sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Cover with the rest of the eggplant slices. Top with the rest of the sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Allow to stand about 10 minutes before serving.
- One serving is high protein, low calorie, and nearly fat free.
Makes 12 Servings
- 1 package (12 oz.) Whole wheat noodles
- 1 1/2 package Morning Star soy crumbles
- 4 Medium onions (chopped)
- 2 cans Healthy Choice tomato soup
- 1/2 pound Fat free cheddar cheese (or Kraft fat free slices)
- 1 package (6 oz.) Sliced portabella mushrooms
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Cook noodles until tender. Saute soy crumbles and onion mixture until tender in a non-stick skillet lightly sprayed with Pam. Heat 2 cans tomato soup, add cheese and stir until melted. Dice mushrooms, cook until tender in 2 cups of water, do not drain.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and stir until there are no lumps, and 1/2 cup of fat-free evaporated milk and stir until thickened. Add to mushroom mixture.
- Fold noodles into baking dish. Add crumbles and onion mixture. Stir, add tomato soup and cheese mixture. Stir and add mushroom mixture. Stir well. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Lentels, Eggplant, and Brown Rice
163 Calories 1 Gram Fat 10 mg Sodium
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- ½ cup Tomato, diced fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- Dash Cloves
- Dash Cardamom
- Dash Cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/3 teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Eggplant, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Dried Lentils
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Zucchini, chopped
- 2/3 cup Brown Rice (Dry Volume)
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In medium non-stick pan, sautee' onions, fresh tomatoes, garlic, eggplant and spices about 7 minutes. Add lentils and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in zucchini; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Stir in rice.
- Keep hot for service.
Martha's Vegetarian Chili
Yield: 6 Servings
275 calories 5.6 grams fat 14 grams fiber
Ingredients for 6
- 2 ½ cups Kidney beans (use bean liquid in sauce)
- 1 cup Bulgur wheat
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cups Chopped onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup Diced carrots
- ¼ cup Diced celery
- 14 oz. can Diced tomatoes
- 6 oz. can Tomato paste, diluted with 3 cans of water
- 1 cup Tomato juice
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Place bulgur wheat in bowl. Heat tomato juice to boiling and add to the bulgur wheat. Stir and let stand approximately 15 minutes.
- Sautee onions, carrots, peppers and seasonings in olive oil.
- Heat tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sautéed vegetables and seasonings for 15 minutes.
- Add kidney beans to simmering pot.
- Just 15 minutes before serving, add bulgur/ tomato juice mixture.
- 1 pound Smart Ground (Imitation Ground Beef)
- 2 oz. Onions
- 2 oz. Red Peppers
- 1 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 to 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. White Pepper
- In a mixer, combine Smart Ground, onions, peppers, celery, pepper, and eggbeaters.
- Thicken the mixture by adding the whole wheat flour. Mixture should be thick enough to stick to the beaters in the mixer.
- Place the mixture in a baking mold wrapped in plastic wrap. Cover the top with plastic wrap and foil; Bake at 3500 for 40 minutes wrapped. Remove the wrap and bake uncovered for 8 minutes longer or until mixture browns.
- Remove from the oven and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve with Garlic Mushroom Sauce.
- 2 pounds Domestic Mushrooms cut into 1/4
- 4 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Thyme
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable base mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Soy Milk
- Cornstarch and cold water to thicken
- Place the mushrooms and garlic in a saucepan and cook over med-high heat until the mushrooms release water.
- Add the herbs and salt. Cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add the vegetable base and cook until almost dry.
- Add the water and soy milk and bring to a boil.
- Thicken with cornstarch.
- 4 ½ cups water
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 ½ cups oats
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup Brewers yeast or nutritional yeast flakes
- Bring water, soy sauce, and seasoning to boil.
- Turn down heat.
- Add onion and oats, mixing together.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Suggestion: Use both parts of a canning lid.
- Fill with mixture then place on cookie sheet upside down, then remove both parts of lid. This will make equal size burgers.
- Bake until nicely browned at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Turn after 20 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis Per ½ Serving
Total Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
Vitamin A 15%
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin C 40%
- 2 2/3 cups Water
- 2 tsp. *Low Sodium Vegetable Base
- 1 cup + 2 ½ Tbsp. Brown Rice, dry
- 2/3 cup Onions, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Turmeric
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ cup Red Peppers, diced
- ½ cup Green Peppers, cut in ¼ inch strips
- 2/3 cup Green Peas, frozen
- 1 1/3 cups
- Artichoke Quarters, canned, drained, chopped
- 2/3 cup Kidney Beans, canned, drained & rinsed
- 2/3 cup Baby Corn, canned
- In a kettle, mix vegetable base and water. (*Can substitute purchased low sodium, low fat vegetable broth for water and base) Add rice, seasonings, onion and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Cover and cook about 10 minutes more or until all the liquid is absorbed. Keep hot (above 145 degrees) for service.
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (fresh, minced)
- 1 (19-oz.) Can Pineapple Chunks and their juice
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, seeded and cut into squares
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and cut into squares
- 1/4 cup Sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Optional Carrots (fresh,sliced)
- Optional Celery (fresh, sliced)
- Optional Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2-3 cups Prepared tofu, seitan or textured vegetable protein (tvp)
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tablespoon of water
- In a large, lightly sprayed wok ( use Pam or Pur), steam-fry over high heat: onions, garlic and ginger.
- When the onions become slightly translucent, add: the pineapple chunks/juice, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, sweetener, cider vinegar, kethcup, soy sauce, carrots(optional), celery(optional), and mushrooms(optional).
- Let the mixture come to a boil over high heat and stir in: the prepared tofu, seitan or tvp and constarch mixture.
- Cook over high heat until the sauce thickens and the tofu, seitan, or tvp is heated through. Serve immediately over brown rice.
Serving size: 1 stuffed pepper
229 Calories 0.65 g Fat 0 mg Cholesterol
50.2 mg Carbs 5.8 g Protein 45.0 mg Sodium
- 8 large Bell peppers, preferably red
- 2 1/2 c. Vegetable broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 c. Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 c. Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. Celery, finely diced
- 2 c. Basmati rice
- 1/2 c. Canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Cumin seed
- 1 c. Green peas, fresh or frozen
- Make "caps" for each pepper by slicing about 1/3 inch off the top of each one. Set the caps aside.
- Carefully remove the seeds and white ribs inside each pepper.
- Boil the peppers in a large pot of salted water until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking. When cool, drain again and pat dry.
- Bring the broth to a simmer in a large saucepan.
- Add salt, pepper, mushrooms, onion, and celery.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add rice, tomatoes, and cumin.
- Return to a simmer, cover, reduce heat to lowest setting, and cook 18 minutes.
- Uncover and put peas on top; do not stir in.
- Cover pot again, remove from heat, and let stand 7 minutes to allow peas to cook through.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Divide the stuffing evenly among the peppers; you should have about 1 cup stuffing for each pepper.
- Top with lids. Arrange them in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; if they don't want to "stand," lay them gently on their sides.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until peppers are hot throughout.
- Serve with Black Bean Sauce.
- 1 pkg. Smart Ground (By-LightLife)
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1 medium Onion
- to taste Onion powder
- to taste Garlic powder
- 1/3 cup catsup
- Mix Smart Ground until crumbly,
- Saute onion- add to mixture.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into burgers.
- Brown on both side in stick-free skillet that has been sprayed with fat-free Pam.
- Cover and let simmer (very low heat) around 5-7 minutes.
Serves: 4 (serving size 2 cups)
247 Calories 0.3g Fat 0 Cholesterol
30.6g Carbohydrate 31.3g Protein 534.7mg Sodium (with no salt added
- 10 2.5 oz. Boca Burger "No Fat Original" patties
- 1 c. Diced onion
- 1 c. Diced green bell pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Chili powder
- 1 T. Ground cumin
- 1 c. Canned ground tomatoes, or diced
- 1/4 c. Tomato salsa (no added fat)
- Salt To taste
- Cook Boca Burgers according to package directions.
- Chop coarsely.
- In a nonstick pot, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, and cumin.
- Add 1/4 c. water, bring to a simmer, and simmer until vegetables are soft and water evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salsa, chopped Boca Burgers, and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a simmer, cover, and adjust heat to maintain a slow simmer.
- Cook until chili is thick and flavorful, about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
- 1 12" Loaf Whole wheat bread
- 2 T. Strawberry jam
- 4 oz. Fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. Strawberries
- 3 Bananas
- 6 Egg Beaters® (egg substitute)
- 1/2 c. Soy milk, lite
- 1/2 c. Apple juice, frozen concentrate
- Cut bread into 1-1/2 inch slices.
- Make pocket in each slice by cutting slit from top of the bread almost to the bottom.
- Combine jam, cream cheese, 1/2 cup chopped strawberries and 1/2 cup chopped bananas. (Use remaining strawberries and sliced bananas for garnish).
- Place heaping tablespoon of strawberry filling into each pocket.
- Press back together. Beat eggs and milk in wide shallow bowl.
- Add bread; let stand to coat, then turn to coat other side.
- Place half of the frozen apple juice in large skillet, over medium heat, add four bread slices.
- Cook until brown, turn and cook other side. Remove and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining four bread slices. Garnish each plate with remaining strawberries and sliced bananas
- Can be served with warm syrup or a warm strawberry sauce of your choice.
- 2 lbs. Whole-wheat lasagna noodles
- 2 lbs. Fat free cottage cheese
- 1 c. Fat free Parmesan cheese or soy cheese alternative
- 1 T. Garlic, chopped
- 1 T. Basil, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 oz. Egg substitute
- 1 lb. Broccoli, chopped in small florets
- 1/2 lb. Carrots, shredded
- 3 c. Fresh spinach, chopped
- 1-5 oz. package Veggie Shreds
- 4 c. Tomato sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente, cool and set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, and egg substitute in mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add vegetables to mixture, and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Lightly spray an 8 x 6-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with lasagna noodles and place 1/2 of cheese and vegetable mixture on top of noodles.
- Cover cheese mixture with 2 cups tomato sauce.
- Repeat layer of noodles and rest of cheese mixture.
- Top with layer of noodles, remaining tomato sauce and Veggie Shreds.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- ½ pound Lentils, dry
- 2 cups Northern Beans, cooked
- ¾ cup Onions, diced
- ¾ cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 cups Kidney Beans, cooked
- 2 cups Tomatoes diced in juice
- ½ cup Tomato Paste
- 1 Quart Water
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
- 2 cups Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP)
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- Mix the above ingredients together and set aside for 10 minutes, until tvp is reconstituted.
- 1 large can Manwich (can use Bold Manwich)
- 2 tablespoons Prepared Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar (Brown Sugar Splenda)
- 1 1/2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1/2 cup Celery
- Add the reconstituted tvp mixture to the remaining ingredients and cook until thick and vegetables are cooked.
- Serve on wheat buns, tortillas, etc.
- 1 pound whole grain spaghetti (whole wheat, brown rice, quinoa)
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and cut julienne
- 1 cup zucchini, cut julienne
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow squash, cut julienne
Blanch vegetables in one quart of boiling salted water (1 teaspoon salt) or steam al dente 1 minute or less, depending on the size of the cut; refresh in iced water and drain.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender. (Check package directions for timing.) Drain well. Mix pasta and vegetables julienne, put in a mold and reheat in microwave or steamer. Serve with sauce. Garnish with broccoli florets. Serves 8.
Tester's note: The Ornish diet requires whole grain pastas. Chef Fullsack recommends quinoa or brown rice pastas as a taste preference to whole wheat pastas. This dish freezes well for individual servings at home or in restaurants. Fullsack freezes the pasta combo in an 8-ounce ceramic cup and freezes the sauce in 2-ounce servings (ice cube trays work well, he says).
To serve with the flourish of a chef, ladle the 2 ounces of heated sauce on plate. Invert cup of pasta on top of sauce. Add the basil leaf for garnish. Fullsack also added a border of balsamic vinegar with blanched garlic slices rolled in parsley.
Tomato and Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and diced 1/4 inch
- 2 bell peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 onion, oven-roasted for 30 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees
- 2 cloves garlic, oven roasted for 7 minutes
- 1 pinch thyme, dried
- 16 leaves basil, sliced
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 pinch salt
Roasted Quesadillas with Chiquita Bananas
A surprisingly tasty sweet and spicy combination. The creamy texture of the bananas enhances the creaminess of the melted cheese and sets off the spicy flavors of the cilantro and jalapenos.
Yields: 7 servings
Recipe Cooking Time Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 15 minutes
Ready In 25 minutes
- 12 each corn tortillas fat free, optional: whole wheat tortillas
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese non-fat, grated, optional: cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped, fresh, optional: parsely
- 2 each jalapeno peppers seeded, minced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 medium bananas sliced in thin circles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 6 tortillas on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, chiles, sprouts and bananas.
- Cover with the remaining tortillas and press down firmly.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is soft and melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges and serve with hot sauce or salsa.
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans
- (chickpeas), soaked overnight
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, combine the stock and black pepper. Garnish with the lime juice and chopped parsley. Serves 4.nd garbanzo beans. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, for 1 hour, or until just tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cooked garbanzos, reserved liquid, onion, tomato, ginger, coriander, garlic, and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Season to taste with freshly grou
Sodium: 460 mg
Protein: 11 grams
Carbs: 44 grams
Fiber. 10 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 3 grams
(11% of calories)
Sat. Fat 0 grams
(0% of calories)
ROASTED AUBERGINE HERO
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 eggplant (approximately
- 1 pound), sliced into 1/2" rounds
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and cut
- into 1/2" slices
- 1 tomato, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 pound white mushrooms, cut
- into 1/4" slices
- 1 24"-long thin French baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350 [degrees] F. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- On a large parchment-lined nonstick baking sheet, place the eggplant, green pepper, tomato, onion, and mushroom slices in a single layer. (It may be necessary to use 2 sheets.) Roast the vegetables for 30 minutes, or until tender but not dry.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise and spread each side with the yogurt and mustard mixture. Layer the roasted vegetables over the spread on half of the baguette. Cover with the second half of the baguette and cut the loaf into four 6" sandwiches. Serves 4.
Sodium: 500 mg
Protein: 12 grams
Carbs: 50 grams
Fiber. 6 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 2 grams
(5% of calories)
Sat. Fat: 1 gram
(2% of calories)
PASTA WITH RED PEPPERS, GREENS, WHITE BEANS, GARLIC, AND LEMON ZEST
- 1/2 cup white beans, soaked in
- water overnight
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2"
- 4 cups Swiss chard or escarole,
- washed well and cut into 1/2"
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 pound Whole Grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 pound Whole Grain farfalle pasta, uncooked
Rinse the beans, put them in a saucepan, and cover with 2 cups cold water. Add the bay leaf and 2 cloves of garlic and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, 45 to 60 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saute pan over moderate heat. Add the pepper strips and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, then add the greens, 2 cloves of garlic that have been minced, and lemon zest and stir well, until the greens are wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain the beans (most of the liquid will have been absorbed) from the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and add them to the peppers and greens. Warm through. Season to taste with the salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Meantime, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and toss with the beans and vegetables. Serves 4.
Sodium: 410 mg
Protein: 14 grams
Carbs: 60 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 1 gram
(4% of calories)
Sat. Fat: 0 grams
(0% of calories)