* cooking spray
* 1/2 small head of cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
* 1/2 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1 1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
* 8 ounces kielbasa, cut into 3-inch pieces
Coat the slow cooker crock with cooking spray. Add all the
ingredients except the kielbasa to the crock, tossing so that the
cabbage is well-coated with the broth and seasonings. Top mixture with
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours; give mixture a good stir,
then cook 1 hour more.
Serving suggestion - Serve this dish with toasted, buttered, low-carb
rye bread. If desired, pass malt vinegar and butter to season the cabbage.