Servings | 12
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 1
1/2 c uncooked cornmeal
1/2 c uncooked oatmeal
1/2 c uncooked cream of wheat
1/2 c nonfat dry milk
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
1 medium ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c chopped apple
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 12 muffin tins with muffin papers.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. In a blender mix eggs, applesauce
3. banana and vanilla until smooth. Combine dry and liquid ingredients. Fold in chopped
5. Drop batter into muffin tins.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are firm.