* 1 cup yellow cornmeal
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/3 cup Splenda granular
* 2/3 cup fat free sugar free yogurt
* 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
* 1 egg
1. Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Mix liquid ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Gently fold the wet into the dry. Pour into a round cake pan, sprayed with Pam. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are a golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 6 wedges.