- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork loin chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half or fat-free evaporated milk
Trim fat from chops. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops to skillet, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chops from skillet, and keep warm.
Add broth to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Combine Dijon mustard and half-and-half or evaporated milk and add to skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly. Spoon sauce over chops.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: Calories 201 (40% from fat); Fat 9.0 grams (sat 3.0 grams); Protein: 23.5 grams; Carbohydrate: 2.7 grams; Fiber: 0.1 grams ; Cholesterol 68 mg; Sodium 567 mg; Exchanges: 3 lean meat