- I bought two pairs of jeans yesterday at Old Navy and they were skinny leg, size 14 jeans!!! woohoo! that is a long way from size 24!!
- I am feeling like this won't be a good weigh-in tomorrow. I don't know why but I don't feel like I lost. Oh well, I guess we will see.
- We have decided that unless absolutely have to, we are going to stay here. I need to feel like I can put down roots. I need to feel like I can enjoy where I live without feeling like I am leaving in a couple of months.
- It is a dull dreary day today but I really need to do laundry. I don't have a dryer so I guess I will be hanging clothes up on the clothesline in my basement. I can't wait until I get a dryer.
- I made a chicken and couscous dinner last night that was really good. I used veggies and Italian dressing and I really enjoyed the effect.
Friday, October 6, 2006
Posted by TC Harris
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.