- So far I am winning the fight. I am still over-emotional, but for now, I seem to be in a happier place. Yaaay! I guess my strategy of getting out of the house whenever the blues kick in is helping me. woohoo. This was one of the things that made me cry like a baby today and this was another.
- Did you know today is Friday the 13th? And in October yet. I love it! Makes me feel like curling up with Prince Charming and watching horror movies!
- I may not be down at my weigh-in tomorrow. But I think that I am still bloated. I am not going to worry about it, I know I am doing well. I figure next week I will show a loss.
- Here is something strange, someone has webnapped Will Kirby's from BB7 Myspace. Here is an explanation from his webmasters. Someone mentioned it to me and I checked it out.
- I am loving frozen fruit right now. I have tried unsweetened mixed berries and unsweetened raspberries. I use them in smoothies and mixed with Splenda and yogurt.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Posted by TC Harris
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.