Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Giving this a shot

I like the idea of a place to discuss my weightloss. Today I am sick and I know that I haven't been eating enough. I am struggling to eat enough to get me through the day. In my weightloss journey I have to struggle to walk a line between eating enough and not eating too much. In the past, my weight loss efforts were aimed at losing the most i can as quickly as I can and I wasn't able to maintain it. Now, I am looking to do this long term. Lets see how this goes.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket