Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot. Sorry. I did well this week. Certainly much better than the previous week. After all my trips into town last week, I didn't even weigh in, I knew it would be bad and depressing and I didn't want to face the scales. But yesterday when I weighed in, I was 6.2 lbs lighter than I was at my last weigh-in! Woohoo! I am going to do this. A little at a time, one slip back and then two big steps forward, I will get to where I want to be.

I guess my routine of having regular foods I eat so that there is no thinking involved is working for me. When I get bored, I can change it up, but for now it is working for me.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket