Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day Two

I am on two days of counting points while also eating low fat, plant based, whole foods. I am never hungry and I do love making big pots of low points vegetarian soups and snacking on them whenever I want to. I think the points keep me honest and make me more aware of how much I am eating. On a sidenote; I also have to say that I do not miss meat at all. I find beans and mushrooms more than make up for any meat cravings I may feel.

Today I made another quick soup very similar to yesterdays, but I threw in some spinach as well and then ate it for supper and lunch. I will be making myself a snack of fruit and oatmeal. And even then I have two points left if I need them.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket