Thursday, February 25, 2010

roasting supper

Kind of a lazy day today. I do plan on getting a few things around the house done. It is nice to be making this house more and more the way I want it to be.

I haven't been able to do my exercise DVD's because just when I got them out to do them, one of the kids stuffed something in the DVD player and now it is jammed and it won't open.

I am still considering supper tonight. I am thinking about baking some potatoes and roasting a squash and having creamed corn with baked potato and squash. I will bake extra potatoes and have those for other days.

Weigh-in is tomorrow and I am a little nervous. I have had such yummy comfort food this week it feels like the food has been too yummy and filling to be helping me lose weight. But at least I know whatever happens, I am eating very healthy. You can't get much healthier than a low fat, plant based, whole foods way of eating.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket