Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Experimenting

This morning, I decided to try an experiment. Since giving up gluten and dairy, I have given up my morning decaf coffee. I have switched to chai teas. They are yummy and relaxing. But this morning, after several nights of puppy and baby conspiring to keep me from getting a good night's sleep, I have a headache. A terrible headache. So, I am drinking a cup of coffee with my ibuprofen.

Since I have been dairy free, I have had some troubles finding a coffee creamer that is completely dairy free. (which is the reason for my switch to tea) I decided to give my "Our Compliments" Vanilla Soy Milk a shot in my coffee. It is actually pretty good. It has a flavored creamer taste that I kind of enjoy. It hasn't gotten rid of my headache yet, but at least the coffee was good.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket